Wednesday, September 23, 2009

The Next Phase in Life

In less than two months time we are entering a new phase in life, studies for most of us are over, the student and laid back life is something of the past. 9-5 office hours will become our future, financial decisions and grocery shopping will become a norm…we will be thrown into the big bad world and it depends on each of us what we make of it.

Scary…very, very scary but what an exiting time lying ahead, making the choice of what is next, what work I want to do and where I want to be in the next few years time. Each decision that I make from now on plays a major role in my future and what success I achieve in life one day.

But this is all part of life, entering and finish-off phases and memories. And with a heavy beat in my heart and a hundred butterflies in my stomach, I can say…I can’t wait for the next phase to start. So bring it on, I’m ready!

No comments:

Post a Comment