Wednesday, September 23, 2009

What motivates me…

What motivates me…a pat on the back and recognition for a job well done.

What motivates me even more…God’s love and presence, my family’s love and support in what I do, my friend’s motivation and loyalty.

What can help to motivate me…as I am a people’s person, an outside perspective, encouragement and support from my friends and family and especially if I can see I have made my parents proud.

People with a passion motivate me, the positive way in which they approach life and how they react in situations and what decisions they make and why.
When you learn from your mistakes it is less difficult to stand up and try again.

It is so easy to discourage someone, but a great challenge to encourage, motivate and support people as we all have our own issues. If all of us can just stand together and help one another achieve our dreams and goals, just think what a wonderful world we could live in.

OR am I dreaming out loud now? Is this possible in this world that we are living in? What do you think; can we still motivate each other?

No comments:

Post a Comment